Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 on 12 for August 2008

1) At home, in the kitchen, at 6:08 a.m.
Some fresh strawberries to go along with my bagel for breakfast.


2) At home, in our office, at 6:26 a.m.
After breakfast I checked my email, and took a quick look at the Scrapper's Guide newsletter.


3) On our driveway, in my car, at 6:51 a.m.
As I looked up the street, to see if it was safe to pull out of the driveway, I saw how golden the morning sun was making everything, so stopped to snap this picture.


4) In the parking lot of my workplace, in my car, at 7:21 a.m.
It took me excactly 30 minutes to get from home to work. Not too bad.


5) The hallway of my workplace, at 8:26 a.m.
It looks pretty empty - a lot of my colleagues work flexible hours, so might not be here this early.


6) At my workplace, in my office, at 9:29 a.m.
I brought a snack of almonds and raisins, and nibbled on them all morning.


7) At my workplace, in my office, at 11:15 a.m.
I spent a lot of time this morning making appointments and arranging meetings for my team.


8) At my workplace, in my office, at 11:58 a.m.
We use color-coding in our filing cabinets, and this bin holds a supply of empty folders. I love the colors - but maybe that's because I have no window in my office, so am easily amused by a little color.


9) At home, in our family room at 1:20 p.m.
I only work until 12:30 p.m., and then come home. Once home, I ate a little lunch while watching Burn Notice on TV. I only recently began watching this program and am finding it pretty good! This is the star, Jeffrey Donovan, as agent Michael Westen.


10) At home, in our dining room at 3:27 p.m.
I spent about a half an hour writing a few notes to drop in the mail, tomorrow, to friends.


11) At home, back in the family room at 3:29 p.m.
I recently bought this exercise mat, and am trying to use it on a daily basis. Ugh! I really do hate exercising, but I'm hoping to start seeing some results soon . . . and that would be encouraging!


12) On the deck in our back yard at 6:19 p.m.
Some clouds were gathering on the horizon, and this jet plane was heading right into them, making what I thought was a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment